Ben-Smile Jokes


πŸ™ŒLAUGH LIKE MADMAN...πŸ™Œ
πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘ Ben-Smile JokesπŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚**Turn to ur neighbour and say*
*NEIGHBOUR* .....
*Shout it loud* *NEIGHBOUR.....*
*Shout it louder* *NEIGHBOUR.....*
*next WEEK I must buy*
*knockout**πŸ˜‘⛹πŸƒπŸƒπŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You think you mean the world to some people , until you enter their heart and discover you are just a small village without light and waterπŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚ Because they call you phone engineer you
are now wearing helmet to repair phone
What's your aim oga??πŸ˜‘
πŸ˜’The only difference between harmattan and winter is just visa♨ abi na lie
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰Make una help me thank God for my life
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
I almost landed myself in serious trouble today,I nearly asked a girl out,forgetting we are still in December♨
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Attention_please
Dis harmattan breeze just carried my slim frd 2 d next junction.
Plz if you're slim put Rocks in ur pockets.
πŸ˜ͺWhile your mother is praying that you
should have a long life, you're in your
boyfriend's house shouting ''Ooohh yes!!!
baby kill me''
My sister you are wasting your mother's
prayers.😢
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. One Kiss On Her Neck & She's breathing
Like a hair dryer
Women are dramaticπŸ˜’πŸ˜‚
😁😁If anger could be converted to electricity,
Lagos alone would power Nigeria.
The number of angry people there is alarming.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚?🀣
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚It is only in Nollywood movies witches will appear somewhere and  first thing they do is to laugh🀦🏽‍♂πŸ™„Please what's funny??πŸ˜’
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€The only exercise I've done this month is, "Running out of money"!
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Come see how I have reduced in weight.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Some people will finish bathing with a bucket and say "I just showered"🚿🚿😳😳my dear you just bucketedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚be real for once
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ME: Baby, I heard u lost ur phoneπŸ˜•
Girl: Yes love
ME: Oya dash me the charger naaπŸ™„πŸ™„
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚If you die a virgin, u will still go to hell because u disobeyed a simple instruction "GO INTO THE WORLD AND MULTIPLYπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€*imagine if girls start doing rituals like guys,  they don't need to use iPhone or Benz to lure guys*  
*All they need to say is baby come to my house,i am home alone*🀣🀣🀣🀣
* chain..No guy for remain Ooh abi na lie Babes????*πŸƒπŸΌ‍♀
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was soo worried last night.
Am not sure my future wife slept in the house.... Baby, please where did you go??😒😭
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Guys that carry condoms in their wallets, what exactly is your purpose in life??? So you are walking on the road and hoping to see a girl and climbing on her like a fowl abi..
Let me just  mind my business...
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I want to marry a woman as funny and crazy as I am.
Imagine waking up by 2am and start laughing bcoz we 4got to pick our kids from School
😁😁Happy Sunday but I didn't go to Church ..am still washing plate for the restaurant i took my girlfriend to😭she ordered more than my wallet😟

https://my.pushearn.com/user/register/819

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ben-smile Jokes2