Ben-Smile Jokes Reloaded...

. How nigerians use thier car horn is very funny
We use it to swear
We use it to greet
Even yesterday i saw a man horning for a Rat on the road
U will even see a Nigerian man horning for traffic light
bro are u okay...

. After eating food from my ex place i was heading
home . I decided to enter bus to my house
which is the next bustop instead of treking .
Not knowing that she put sleeping tablet inside my
food i don't know where i am ooooo . But
someone is telling me that am in ibadan
lemme just be looking film sha

. I toasted a girl and brought her home
After she took her bath i can't even recognise her
again fada lawd save us from girls makeup
ooooo

. The minister of finance came to our church
Instead of him to pay his offering he is promising
and promising
Guys where is my gun . Is like this man need some
lessons

. After blessing the church the pastor ended it with
Pastor- This blessing is for only those who pay
their tithe accurately..
All church members are just saying God forbid

. MY Sister if u cry everyday in ur relationship, just
sit down take a breath and ask yourself am i dating
a human being or onions.

. Dis food seller gan self. You will buy rice, beans,
spaghetti, chicken, meat, fish, ponmo and egg and
they will still be like “Customer is that all? No ma,
add Ice block, charcoal and Dangote cement.

. Hypertension is that pain u get at the back of your head after selling ur land to send ur daughter
abroad to study Medicine and back as a make up artist

Girls who wear Brazilian weavons don't wear dem for guys or just to look good,they wear dem jst to show their fellow girls dat they have made it in life.πŸ˜€ because we guys don't know the difference between ordinary weavon and Brazilian hair 🚢🚢🚢

. Nigerians will not kill me ooooo
After dancing for 15minutes they will drop just
ordinary 5naira in the offering box
Hold him don't let him go... what nonsense

. Some guys when they are going to church u will
think they are going to play station
How can they be holding
Extension socket
3black berry charges
1rechargeable torchlight
Headphone and its charger
I swear dis guys don tire me

Now that my room mate just came back with his
GF today and now they have been staring at me for like 5 hours now . They think i will go outside to
give them privacy, mtcheww i wont support evil,
infact let me start picking this bag of beans

I think am in trouble again A girl just tagged me feeling pregnant with me and
three other boys
How Come??????
Me that is still a small boy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ben-smile Jokes2