YOU NEED A PIN.

     In one of my life experiences, I was traveling and a co passenger picked my phone and after going through it said, "as matured as you are, your phone don't have a pin or pattern" immediately I got lost in my thought and I said to myself, indeed I need a pin, For just my PHONE or ATM CARD? No, this pin is for every aspect of my life.

      PIN in this context is something or a manual that regulate one's entire life, any car without a break will definitely break down and same is any life without a PIN.

      In this new year, get a PIN for your thought pattern, spoken words and Actions, the PIN should be yours alone,    mind how it is been used. Only those who are due to know about your challenges should be talked to, don't go about singing songs with your problems or saying things not important to be said. 

     If life is worth receiving then is worth giving as well. Your actions towards yourself and others should be meaningful and positively incline.

    ONLY WITH THIS PIN YOU CAN REGULATE EVERYTHING THAT CONCERNS YOU, GET A PIN IF YOU HAVE NONE OR ACTIVATE YOURS IF DORMANT.


 ODEH BLESSING OGBENE 2018©•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ben-smile Jokes2