Ben-Smile Jokes

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LAUGH OUT  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1.Girls are fun of saying: i gave u everything, i gave u my body, is this how u pay me back? My sister didn't i give u my own body too?? Make i hear some girl tell me that nonsense again!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2.*Girls are like an internet virus: they enter your life, scan your pockets, transfer money, edit your mind, download their problems and delete your smile...*
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
4.I stopped reciting *Nigerian pledge ever since *1cup* of rice became N100.
To serve Nigeria with which strength,when I never chop♨
πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
5.I was struggling with my Biology examination when one slay queen asked "please is skeleton a wild animal?" Chai!!! Invigilator has fainted ,we are now fainting according to our exam numbers, & am just waiting for my turn to faint...😨😨😨😰😨
6.When u propose to a beautiful girl and she does not accept , my brother don't insult or blame her. She is saving u from drinking garri πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
#thank_meh_later😜😜😜
7.If this doesn't make u laugh, then nothing can make u laughπŸ˜‚
*STARBOY* : Did u c my mssg ?
*SAMIDY* : D one u said I shud borrow u ten thousand ?
*STARBOY*: yes
*SAMIDY* : I didn't c it
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
8.Girls with big butt produce the best fart!
The flavour can follow you for 6hourz like Hausa
perfumeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
9.If he no longer cleans his room when you visit…
My sister just know that you’ve been promoted
from side chick to main chickπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
10.I nearly fainted😳 this afternoon when a certain gyal here in this group πŸ˜‚told me I'm one of her friends on xender*. Should mention her name ???
😁😁😁😁
11.I have Upgraded my whatsapp over 10 times this year... No difference... The smileys still look like DAVIDO head...😏😏😏😏
12.*Some journalists visited a village n went straight to the king, one of the interviewers asked de king*
*JOURNALISTS :sir, as a ruler of this community, tell us your plan*
*KING :(provokedπŸ˜‰) ',you are calling me a ruler? your father is a pencil, your mother is eraser, you ar a sharpener. Infact all ur family is a maths set. Foolish man*
πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
13.DURING CHURCH SERVICE
Pastor said to the congregation:"turn to your left and tell your neighbor ' it shall be permanent in your life' ".
A young boy turns to his left and saw a cripple. He became confused ,he stared for some minutes and he told the cripple " don't mind the pastor".
The cripple said #na_God_save_u"
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜
14.Love❤ used to be blind but now
it has received its treatment.πŸ™†‍♂
Now it looks at u, ur pocket, ur family & social status & even ur bank accout balance too.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
15.I wrote comment "you look so beautiful my love" on my girlfriend picture and she replied "thanks bro"
#mmmπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
16.I texted my Ex *'Hi'* and she quickly updated Status *'Doing fine without you'* . See this girl oh ohhπŸ˜„πŸ˜„, who told her i want her back?
Jus wanted to tell her, *i saw her dad in town today wearing my Cap she took*.πŸ˜„πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή
17.Those of you that promised when you were small and said
*MUMMY, I WILL BUY YOU AEROPLANE WHEN I GROW UP*
how far nah
Una never grow???
πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
18.πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬I think *Facebook* should stop this tagging 😏
Someone tagged me in a Post that He was *Smoking weed with me and 16 others* My father came across this Post and Since yesterday I've not been able to Step in our own *House*πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
19.If you grab her phone and she fights for it.
My brother, you're single! Stop wasting your time
πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
20.If it was Yoruba people that invented the ATM Machine ehn,
And u used ur left hand to withdraw the money, the machine would retract the money, hiss and show you *"Insufficient Home Training" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
21.Unknown person :Knock Knock
Peter:Who is there?
Unknown person :Its opportunity
Peter :You lie. Opportunity knocks but once, you Knock more than once, you are jehovah Witness.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
22.All these girls with small boob should be banned from wearing bra....
How can you be caging what is trying to grow?? πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”
That is unfair nowπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜‹
Yeee .. Who stone meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
23.Ever since i joined Facebook I have never seen a girl standing straight in a picture. Or
Have u ever seen it my brotherπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚
24.Fat girls πŸ‘­ be like I dnt lik #photo grid...
Hia! my sister we all knw you dnt fit in the frame..Simple!!πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
25.Short Boys will still sag,
Then their trousers will now be looking like soaked pampersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
26.*The Way I'm Broke Now, I'm Thinking Of Selling Our Dog. I Will Do The Barking At Night πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜
27.My sister, tell him you are coming to visit him and let that idiot clean his room for at least once in a month and then switch off your Phone.
😜😜😜😜😜
Robert Mugabe
28.Son .Dad my stomach is paining and aching
Dad. Son it is because you stomach is empty
Son .Dad now I understand why you always have head ache.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
29.If she wears her bra backwards first and then slide it around,my brother marry that woman.😷😷😷
30.Welcome to Africa 🌍 where ladies match shoes with their handbags but there are not able to match babies with their fathers... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
31.I am selling a good second hand girlfriend*
Still attractive with no child and in good condition.
*Model*: 1993
*Br**st quality*: Manageable
*S*x duration*: can last 4 -5hrs
*S*x position*: Any style
Prize negotiable, swap and top up also accepted .
If interested please inbox me.
*Strictly no road test*πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦
32. Dating a Church Girl is the Best... I cheat, she finds out, we pray together and blame the Devil
😘😘😘😘😘😘
33.Guys don't kill yourself because you want satisfy her during sex. If she doesn't scream when making love to her, just bite her nipple.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
*I hate stubborn girlsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚*
34.πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬Akpos, why did you steal the church Clock?
Akpos Replied; I stole it Because God's time is the best.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
35. You're in a relationSHIP and u say she's
cheating,have u ever seen a SHIP carrying only
1 person??
Thank God am in a relationBIKEπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
36.Yawa is when a girl break up with you and she later realise that she is pregnant, my dear you and the baby are my Ex.πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
37. My luv 4 you All can make me jump in front of a train. As long as its not moving😁😁😁😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ben-smile Jokes2