Ben-smile. Don Come Again With Random Jokes...
           *********************************
*We live in a world where women believe all men are  "cheat and Lairs"

forgetting when they always say
"What a man can do, a woman can do better"
πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

* how Americans compose music
title- rainbow : u look beautiful with your pretty eye ur charming smile ur glowing hair ho girl ho girl u are just like the "rainbow" u are as beautiful as nature its self..........
how Nigerians compose music title rainbow : rainbow  rainbow rainbow rainbow rainbow rainbow u resemble rainbow my baby
i will buy you bugati no be lie i fit die make thunder fire me rainbow oo rainbow ooo rainbow oooo baby girl oya follow me to the rainbow make we panana..........

i feel like crying!

*This life sef, So easy to lose focusπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• One minute you are determined to save money at all cost. The next minute you are buying Suya saying "I cannot Kill Myself

**At my age, my mom is still bringing back rice from a wedding for me. Is God not wonderful? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

**D way young boys smoke weed nowadays eh😨😏
Is Dat how big boys do??😟😏
Lemmi tell una, 
Small boys smoke weed.

Real men smoke fire wood 😏😏
So, Are u a real man or small boy?? πŸ˜‚πŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆ

*Nobody from imo state has the right to be Sad 😞 😟😟
Bcos no other state has a commissioner for happiness 😭😭😭🚢🚢🚢

*Harmattan, The Season That Changes Soft Lips Into Iron Sponge. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

 * So funny how some people will
buy (sachet water)PURE WATER and finish it in less dan one minute... But d day dey finally
buy BOTTLE Water,
it takes like 2 hours to finish it. wen dey keep opening and closing like say e get doctor's prescription
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But why na...

**I thought I knew English until I heard my neighbour explaining the difference between Email and Gmail,
(1)Email - the mails which are sent using Electricity
(2)Gmail -the mails which are sent using a Generator πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My people,  Wat about Hot mail and Yahoo mail?? πŸ˜„πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ben-smile Jokes2