Ben-Smile Book of Jokes πŸ”°πŸ”°πŸ”°



 πŸ‘‰Am thinking of opening private partπŸ‘ shaving saloon Please support me πŸ˜‹

 πŸ‘‰i lied to someone that i work with shell company, now she has packed in.
How do i unshell myself?

πŸ‘‰Even if marriage is free, some men will still not get married..they just love jumping from Janet to Joy πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

πŸ‘‰. *Some guys will never take a lady out on a date, all they know is visit me, visit me.* As if they're admitted in a hospital.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

 πŸ‘‰I have made so many mistakes in my life but what I'll not try is to fight where there will be no one to separate us.
*
I can't come and intentionally kill myself♨
🀣 

πŸ‘‰*Our language is called mother’s tongue*
*because our father never get a chance to talk*

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ‘‰Dear ladies, stop looking for a guy that won't cheat on you. Look for a guy that'll care for you, respect you, value you and be proud of you... In fact look for me.

πŸ‘‰My Roommate Who Is A Banker Quit His Job After His Uncle Advised Him To Come Work With Him In An Oil Company.
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
He Travelled There & Turns Out His Uncle Is A Cleaner & His Uncle Wanted Him To Take The Gateman Job So They Could Spend More Time Together As Family πŸ˜–πŸ˜’

πŸ‘‰Not ALL Men are romantic. If you see the way some Men pull off their ladies panties before sex, you will think they are starting a generator πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ‘‰Please ladies, this attitude of becoming more beautiful after break up must stop! I nearly beg my ex for second date yesterday.*πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ben-smile Jokes2