Ben-Smile Jokes Reloaded



NigeriaπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is not save, i was kidnapped and killed😒πŸ˜₯ but I managed to escapeπŸƒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎ

A journey of a thousand miles/steps begins with your transport fare.
Don't let Motivational speakers Fool You
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

*My Sister.. A man Toasted you once and you said No but you don't want him to give up! Abeg, How many time does Adam Toasted Eve?*,😳


*Every man deserves a female friend who'll say "Sammy I can see you're not okay" close the door*. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‡

*She caught me cheating now she says*
_If I still want her, I must sing the National Anthem backwards_
πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

*Wife:* swear with this Bible that since we got married, you have not seen any other woman...

*Husband:* what would you gain if I die?
🀣🀣🀣🀣

 *Do you know you can be in a relationship without knowing?*

Some people are dating you in their mind
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

*That moment you are laughing so hard with your crushπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ suddenly a heavy mess come out from your bumbum....*

πŸ€₯πŸ™„πŸ˜±πŸ˜²
Some girls are complaining that, they are tired of being single.....*
*How can I approach you when you are wearing my three (3) yrs salary on your head* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€·‍♂🀷‍

Only the wise can relate 🚢🚢🚢

 *I will never do this πŸ™„*
*I will never do that πŸ€“*
*Relax and fall in love first 😏,*

 Love comes with full mumu subscription 
πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜

*My sister hustle o make your boyfriend no go put another girl's picture for status because you no get data to view*
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

 *Apart from a noun,* *which other topics you can remember in mathematics?*
πŸ€”πŸ€”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ben-smile Jokes2