Ben-Smile Jokes

πŸ‘‘ Ben-Smile Random Jokes πŸ‘‘ πŸ”°πŸ”°πŸ”°πŸ”°πŸ”°πŸ”°πŸ”° **Teacher:* A girl that jumps from one man to another is called a what? *Me :* A bouncing baby girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ **I wish Facebook will be giving us warning like; *Do you really wanna accept Abena* That girl na ashawo oooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜… **: If the price does not come down before my wedding......😜 Brethren na beans and bread Una go chopπŸ€“πŸšΆπŸšΆ **Hustle oooo.... So dat EFCC will not come to ur compound and pack everybody and leave you alone **The moment I knew Nigeria was in trouble was when someone stole his neighbor's white goat and dyed it black... only for the neighbor to say he recognized the goat by its smile 🀣🀣πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ™†πŸ½ *If u can't make your woman Scream with your money, let her Scream with ur DicK. Don't be useless in both.* 😎😎😎 *Some girls will be forming slay Queen.. Buh if you see the hand of their bra.. It looks lik Danfo driver's seat belt* πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒ *Once I become very rich, I will hire someone that will be greeting people for me...* I don’t want stress. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 🏽‍⚕ *The way some men keep lying these days errrrrrrr, something is telling me it is not Eve who gave Adam the apple..* That poor girl might be innocent. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• *I know 80 percent of my friends here don't know the meaning of "POS" it means "Pot Of Soup".* For interview seek, learn now. 😜😜😜😜😜😜 *Don't allow loneliness kill you. I do part time dating. We can date until you find your Soulmate.* Just hit my inbox now. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ben-smile Jokes2