Ben-Smile Random Jokes


 ❌ *Now BBN has ended.... Let go back to where we stop. Reginal Daniels why did you marry that old man. You thought we've forgotten abi*😁😁😁😁

❌: *Most girls biggest lie*
"I don't date guys for their money ". Liar.
No one enjoys *POVERTY*  so shut up
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

 ❌ *Nothing  pains a lady more than when she says "Leave me alone" and you left immediately*

True or Yes?
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

❌ Boy: "I love you so much, I could never live without you."   Girl: "Is that you or the beer talking?"   Boy: "Its me talking to the beer."
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



 *Money doesn't change people....it unlocks the character that was jailed by poverty😏*
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


❌Something is telling me "Go to the barracks and rape female soldier."
I need to know if they moan.🀨🀨🀨🀨🀨


❌ My Oga's wife is calling her new baby a bouncing baby boy......
and now my spirit is telling me to throw him up and see how he will bounce when he lands on the ground
πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‡πŸ€”πŸ€”


❌. Some ladies are very poor in romance....
When you hit her
with a pillow, boom, she's chasing you with a knife
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺ

❌If smoking weed causes memory loss, why then weed smokers never forget to smoke weedπŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

❌Those of you that brag about how easily you block people on social media, How many houses have you built with the blocks 😏☺
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

❌People will be saying Samson was the strongest man in the Bible. Have you forgotten that Solomon was handling 1000 women? πŸ˜‚

 ❌Remember the worst beating your parents ever gave to you
Me that day, I took my mum wrapper to sew cloth for my toy 😒😒and...and😫She flog the upcoming tailor out of my life


❌The problem we have in Africa is that they read your jokes and laugh but they hardly Comment, that's why the center of their anus remain blackπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I love u all😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ben-smile Jokes2