Ben-Smile Random Jokes ๐Ÿ’ฎ ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ

๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ
๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ‘‰*My sister hustle o make your boyfriend no go put another girl's picture for status because you no get data to view*
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ‘‰A journey of a thousand miles/steps begins with your transport fare.
Don't let Motivational speakers Fool You
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

๐Ÿ‘‰*My Sister.. A man Toasted you once and you said No but you don't want him to give up! Abeg, How many time does Adam Toasted Eve?*,๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ‘‰*Every man deserves a female friend who'll say "Ben-Smile I can see you're not okay" close the door and come and do small *. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‡

๐Ÿ‘‰*She caught me cheating now she says*
_If I still want her, I must sing the National Anthem backwards_
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ‘‰ *Do you know you can be in a relationship without knowing?*
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
Some people are dating you in their mind
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ‘‰Some girls are complaining that, they are tired of being single.....*
*How can I approach you when you are wearing my three (3) yrs salary on your head* ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคท‍♂๐Ÿคท‍
Only the wise can relate ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ

๐Ÿ‘‰ *I will never do this ๐Ÿ™„*
*I will never do that ๐Ÿค“*
*Relax and fall in love first ๐Ÿ˜,*
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
 Love comes with full mumu subscription 
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ‘‰*Wife:* swear with this Bible that since we got married, you have not seen any other woman...

*Husband:* what would you gain if I die?
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ‘‰Nigeria๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ is not save, i was kidnapped and killed๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฅ but I managed to escape๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿ‘‰*That moment you are laughing so hard with your crush๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ suddenly a heavy mess come out from your bumbum....*

๐Ÿ‘‰ *Apart from a noun,* *which other topics you can remember in mathematics?*
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ben-smile Jokes2