Ben-Smile Random Jokes...

*Teacher:* A girl that jumps from one man to another is called a what?
*Me:* bouncing baby girl

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ‘ฎ 


 I wish Facebook will be giving us warning like; *Do you really wanna accept Abena*

That girl na ashawo ooo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…



If the price does not come down before my wedding......๐Ÿ˜œ
Brethren na beans Una go chop๐Ÿค“๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ




๐Ÿ‘‰Hustle oooo.... So dat EFCC will not come to ur compound and pack everybody and leave you alone
 

๐Ÿ‘‰The moment I knew Nigeria was in trouble was when someone stole his neighbor's white goat and dyed it black...
only for the neighbor to say he recognized the goat by its smile
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝ


*๐Ÿ‘‰Some girls will be forming slay Queen.. Buh if you see the hand of their bra..  It looks lik Danfo driver's seat belt* ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ


: *I know 80 percent of my friends here don't know the meaning of "POS" it means "Pot Of Soup".*

For interview seek, learn now. 
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ‍⚕


*Don't allow loneliness kill you. I do part time dating. We can date until you find your Soulmate.*

Just hit my inbox now. 
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ‍⚕


*Once I become very rich, I will hire someone that will be greeting people for me...*

I don’t want stress.
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ben-smile Jokes2