Ben-Smile Weekend Again πŸ”°πŸ”°πŸ”°πŸ”°

πŸ”°πŸ”°πŸ”°πŸ”°πŸ”°πŸ”°
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

🚩*_How can a girl be angry at me for using my own penis πŸ† on another girl? My own penis! Imagine my own personal penis πŸ˜‚_*πŸ˜€

🚩*EFCC should start investigating the source of people's poverty. Not only their source of wealth*.
*Poverty is also a financial crime*
😩😩

🚩*Davido son Is just two days old And he is richer than me*
😭😭 ```na wah ooo```πŸ˜€

🚩_If Federal government can stop imported rice for local farmers to thrive, why not stop imported generator for PHCN to work?_πŸ˜€

🚩*Before you hate me, just ask yourself, are you important to me? Better don't waste your hatred for nothing!* 🀣🀣🀣

🚩*_Who told Africans that after birthday, the next day is Facebook_* Thanksgiving Service πŸ™„πŸ™„ 

🚩Woman love money woman love money!!??
  Judas that betrayed Jesus was she a woman.?
     Ladies, is the volume okay by you. πŸ˜‚

🚩*_Mention that person u will see in heaven n shout eii!! How come who open the gate for you_* 🀣🀣🀣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ben-smile Jokes2