🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰 💮 👉*My sister hustle o make your boyfriend no go put another girl's picture for status because you no get data to view* 😂😆🤣🤣 👉A journey of a thousand miles/steps begins with your transport fare. Don't let Motivational speakers Fool You 🙄🙄🙄🙄 👉*My Sister.. A man Toasted you once and you said No but you don't want him to give up! Abeg, How many time does Adam Toasted Eve?*,😳 👉*Every man deserves a female friend who'll say "Ben-Smile I can see you're not okay" close the door and come and do small *. 😊😋😇 👉*She caught me cheating now she says* _If I still want her, I must sing the National Anthem backwards_ 🙄😂😂😂 👉 *Do you know you can be in a relationship without knowing?* 👇👇👇 Some people are dating you in their mind 😂😂😂 🤥🙄 👉Some girls are complaining that, they are tired of being single.....* *How can I approach you when you are wearing my three (3) yrs salary on your head* 😉😉🤷♂🤷 Only the wise can relat...
Comments
Post a Comment