Ben-Smile Jokes

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ LAUGH OUT  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1.Girls are fun of saying: i gave u everything, i gave u my body, is this how u pay me back? My sister didn't i give u my own body too?? Make i hear some girl tell me that nonsense again!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
2.*Girls are like an internet virus: they enter your life, scan your pockets, transfer money, edit your mind, download their problems and delete your smile...*
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
4.I stopped reciting *Nigerian pledge ever since *1cup* of rice became N100.
To serve Nigeria with which strength,when I never chop♨
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
5.I was struggling with my Biology examination when one slay queen asked "please is skeleton a wild animal?" Chai!!! Invigilator has fainted ,we are now fainting according to our exam numbers, & am just waiting for my turn to faint...๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜จ
6.When u propose to a beautiful girl and she does not accept , my brother don't insult or blame her. She is saving u from drinking garri ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
#thank_meh_later๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
7.If this doesn't make u laugh, then nothing can make u laugh๐Ÿ˜‚
*STARBOY* : Did u c my mssg ?
*SAMIDY* : D one u said I shud borrow u ten thousand ?
*STARBOY*: yes
*SAMIDY* : I didn't c it
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
8.Girls with big butt produce the best fart!
The flavour can follow you for 6hourz like Hausa
perfume๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
9.If he no longer cleans his room when you visit…
My sister just know that you’ve been promoted
from side chick to main chick๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
10.I nearly fainted๐Ÿ˜ณ this afternoon when a certain gyal here in this group ๐Ÿ˜‚told me I'm one of her friends on xender*. Should mention her name ???
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
11.I have Upgraded my whatsapp over 10 times this year... No difference... The smileys still look like DAVIDO head...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
12.*Some journalists visited a village n went straight to the king, one of the interviewers asked de king*
*JOURNALISTS :sir, as a ruler of this community, tell us your plan*
*KING :(provoked๐Ÿ˜‰) ',you are calling me a ruler? your father is a pencil, your mother is eraser, you ar a sharpener. Infact all ur family is a maths set. Foolish man*
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
13.DURING CHURCH SERVICE
Pastor said to the congregation:"turn to your left and tell your neighbor ' it shall be permanent in your life' ".
A young boy turns to his left and saw a cripple. He became confused ,he stared for some minutes and he told the cripple " don't mind the pastor".
The cripple said #na_God_save_u"
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜
14.Love❤ used to be blind but now
it has received its treatment.๐Ÿ™†‍♂
Now it looks at u, ur pocket, ur family & social status & even ur bank accout balance too.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
15.I wrote comment "you look so beautiful my love" on my girlfriend picture and she replied "thanks bro"
#mmm๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
16.I texted my Ex *'Hi'* and she quickly updated Status *'Doing fine without you'* . See this girl oh ohh๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„, who told her i want her back?
Jus wanted to tell her, *i saw her dad in town today wearing my Cap she took*.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
17.Those of you that promised when you were small and said
*MUMMY, I WILL BUY YOU AEROPLANE WHEN I GROW UP*
how far nah
Una never grow???
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
18.๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌI think *Facebook* should stop this tagging ๐Ÿ˜
Someone tagged me in a Post that He was *Smoking weed with me and 16 others* My father came across this Post and Since yesterday I've not been able to Step in our own *House*๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
19.If you grab her phone and she fights for it.
My brother, you're single! Stop wasting your time
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
20.If it was Yoruba people that invented the ATM Machine ehn,
And u used ur left hand to withdraw the money, the machine would retract the money, hiss and show you *"Insufficient Home Training" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
21.Unknown person :Knock Knock
Peter:Who is there?
Unknown person :Its opportunity
Peter :You lie. Opportunity knocks but once, you Knock more than once, you are jehovah Witness.... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
22.All these girls with small boob should be banned from wearing bra....
How can you be caging what is trying to grow?? ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜”
That is unfair now๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‹
Yeee .. Who stone me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
23.Ever since i joined Facebook I have never seen a girl standing straight in a picture. Or
Have u ever seen it my brother๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚
24.Fat girls ๐Ÿ‘ญ be like I dnt lik #photo grid...
Hia! my sister we all knw you dnt fit in the frame..Simple!!๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
25.Short Boys will still sag,
Then their trousers will now be looking like soaked pampers๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
26.*The Way I'm Broke Now, I'm Thinking Of Selling Our Dog. I Will Do The Barking At Night ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
27.My sister, tell him you are coming to visit him and let that idiot clean his room for at least once in a month and then switch off your Phone.
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Robert Mugabe
28.Son .Dad my stomach is paining and aching
Dad. Son it is because you stomach is empty
Son .Dad now I understand why you always have head ache.
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
29.If she wears her bra backwards first and then slide it around,my brother marry that woman.๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท
30.Welcome to Africa ๐ŸŒ where ladies match shoes with their handbags but there are not able to match babies with their fathers... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
31.I am selling a good second hand girlfriend*
Still attractive with no child and in good condition.
*Model*: 1993
*Br**st quality*: Manageable
*S*x duration*: can last 4 -5hrs
*S*x position*: Any style
Prize negotiable, swap and top up also accepted .
If interested please inbox me.
*Strictly no road test*๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฆ
32. Dating a Church Girl is the Best... I cheat, she finds out, we pray together and blame the Devil
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
33.Guys don't kill yourself because you want satisfy her during sex. If she doesn't scream when making love to her, just bite her nipple.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
*I hate stubborn girls๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚*
34.๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌAkpos, why did you steal the church Clock?
Akpos Replied; I stole it Because God's time is the best.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
35. You're in a relationSHIP and u say she's
cheating,have u ever seen a SHIP carrying only
1 person??
Thank God am in a relationBIKE๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
36.Yawa is when a girl break up with you and she later realise that she is pregnant, my dear you and the baby are my Ex.๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
37. My luv 4 you All can make me jump in front of a train. As long as its not moving๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ben-Smile Random Jokes ๐Ÿ’ฎ ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฐ